Monday, February 14, 2011

Pizza and man's best friend

This will be short today as I'm a bit swamped with working on my dissertation.  However, I will share what I had last night as well as an amusing picture of who spends the most time of anyone in the kitchen.

Last night was pizza night... this time not going out but staying home.  The weather was nice enough that I could have done this outside, and it certainly would've been better if I had, but I was in a hurry so the oven was how I went. 

The pizza was a whole wheat (fresh) dough, topped with tomato sauce, artichoke hearts, mushrooms, and a combination of various cheeses.  It was nice, though nothing particularly special:

I did snap a picture of the loyal Mr. Fritz, always willing to guard the floor in case any food happens to fall.  It really is impressive the way he is able to literally just sit there and stare at the floor in hopes that he might get something (though I suppose he pretty much always does):


Happy Eatin'.